APPLICATION FORM - ONLINE COURSE
All participants younger than 18 years old must send us, prior to the start of the course, the Authorization for underage person fully completed and signed by their parents or legal guardian.
If you apply in paper form, please send us your application form together with a one portrait (passport photo) and two dance pictures (in ballet clothing) to our address:
Klymyuk, ART of
(Ballet Summer Course Madrid)
or scanned per e-mail:
You are requested to pay the full course fee and the application fee by the submission your application documents into our bank account or pay the fee online into our PayPal account email@example.com
Beneficiary: Klymyuk, ART of
Bank name: Zurich Cantonal Bank
IBAN: CH39 0070 0110 0068 9699 7
BIC (SWIFT): ZKBKCHZZ80A
*Professional ballet school
With the term “professional ballet school” is understood that the participant is a full time student at a ballet school providing full time dance education (over 3 hours of dance training per day) leading towards a career as a professional dancer.
To be eligible for the professional dancer course, the professional dancer has to be currently, or has been, under contract with a professional dance company for more than one year.
Not included in price of the course fee / can't be canceled.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The participants will be assigned to groups depending on their qualification and age, to guarantee the highest possible level for all involved.
2. The groups cannot be changed.
3. No candidate can attend the course injured.
4. The organization must be informed if the participant has any allergies or other health problems, and an accompanying letter must be submitted.
5. All participants must bring normal practice wear, and female students are expected to bring Pointe shoes with them.
6. The organizers will not be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course, nor for the loss of any property.
7. The organizers reserve the right to retain all or part of the course fees in the event of the applicant’s withdrawal. In case of injury three month before the course begin 50%, less as three month before the course begin 60% of the course fee will be retain.
8. The organizers reserve the right to retain all of the course fees in the event of the applicant’s withdrawal two month before the course start (any cases).
9. The organizers reserve the right to change the teachers or artistes in the event of illness or any other unavoidable causes.
10. The organizers reserve the right to cancel and/or change a part of the course or to cancel the entire course. If this occurs, the organizers will reschedule the course or only refund the course fee excluding any additional cost (f.ex.: accommodation and travel expenses).
11. The organizers reserve the right to retain all or in part of the course fee, if the course is cancelled during the period of the event, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, e.g. epidemic, pandemic or other cases.
12. The application fee is not included in the course fee, need to be paid be submission the application form and cannot be reimbursed in any cases.
13. The Media Service (photoshoot or full package) option cannot be cancelled later than three months before the course begin.
14. Final schedule for the course shall be posted on the notice board of the studios on the first day of the course.
15. It is recommended, as whenever traveling abroad, that the candidate takes out personal travel insurance.
16. Photo- and video shots are ART of property and can be used freely by ART of for promotional and marketing purposes.
17. All participants must have health insurance.
18. All participants must have a liability insurance.
19. To be eligible for the professional dancer course, the professional dancer has to be currently, or has been, under contract with a professional dance company for more than one year.
20. All participants younger than 18 years old must send us, prior to the start of the course, the Authorization for underage person fully completed and signed by their parents or legal guardian.
21. Participants of online course are accepting and allow us to use the personal data, which can be seen during the live-online class.
22. The online course can be recorded and can be used freely by ART of for promotional and marketing purposes.
23. Online course are open resource, therefore ART of can’t be responsible for the content and behave of participants, who takes part in online course.
24. The organizers reserve the right to adjust and update the Terms and Conditions at any time.
printable application form
Please complete the application form in full and attach a portrait photo (passport picture) and full body shot in ballet attire (two pictures).
Application fee is 40 CHF or 38 EURO. After your application fee payment, please send us a short email with the name of the applicant and details of the payer.